The Instrument's Condition
A recent assessment of the instrument’s condition by world renowned organ builder Jack Bethards of Schoenstein & Co. confirms the instrument’s restoration work is intact and unimpaired.
The console is in excellent condition and the large facade pipes are in cradles and covered by large sheets of neoprene.
While Friends of the Exposition Organ continue to keep a close eye on the instrument, we are concerned that time will provide opportunity for fire, flood or vandals to damage or destroy the instrument or restoration work.
- Keenan Boswell at the Exposition Organ console.
- Restoration work - brand new pallets in all chests.
- Restoration work - brand new leather throughout the instrument.
- Jack Bethards inspecting chest pallets.
- Vic Ferrer stands amongst large cradled facade pipes.